Saturday, October 21, 2006

金鹰潮剧团 红楼夜审
Another performance by Singapore's Kim Eng Teochew Opera Troupe

Watching 红楼夜审 again in Bishan.

On Wed 18 Oct 2006, I was not very sure whether I should make a trip to watch 金鹰潮剧团 again. One key consideration was because I needed to spend time to prepare my children for their end of year examinations. The other factor was because 金鹰潮剧团 would end their performance in Feb 2007 instead of Nov 2006.

After much consideration, I made a trip to Bishan and reached there at about 8.45 pm. I remembered watching the same segment at about 9.45 pm when I watched 金鹰潮剧团 put up 红楼夜审 at 义顺南凤善堂. Later, I learned from my younger sister that the show commenced at about 7.30 pm that evening as there were many reporters and video crew. She wondered why they were present. The show ended at 9.45 pm that evening. That was definitely a surprise to me as it was certainly too early.

Any way, my sister and I enjoyed watching 红楼夜审.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home