Sunday, September 17, 2006

广东潮剧院三团 Guangdong Teochew Opera Troupe 3
节义夫妻

On 16 Sep 2006, Saturday afternoon, I went to watch 节义夫妻. The show started at 2.30 pm.

As I was early, I went to the back stage to look for my opera friends. I called them friends because they are really nice and sincere. The first person I met was 张楚武 in civilian. He told me he was free that afternoon. I took some photos of him. Then, 许佳婉 asked me to take a photo of her in civilian so that she could give it to her fans. After that, I met up with 李勇强. He told me that he would only appear in the first scene of 节义夫妻 as he would be 'gone' after that. I took some photos of him before I went to the cinema.

In the show 节义夫妻, 勇强 and 碧霞 acted as husband and wife. Think they are a lucky couple who has the opportunity to act as husband and wife in 节义夫妻.


During the tea break, I went to the back stage. This time, I was able to see 勇强 in civilian. Again, I took some photos of him in civilian and we took a few photos together.

Below are 2 photos taken during the second half of the show.


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home