Saturday, September 16, 2006

广东潮剧院三团 Guangdong Teochew Opera Troupe 3
碧血丹心
又见李勇强,喜见许碧霞
On 15 Sep 06, I took half day pm leave to set up my new modem and desktop. I was dog tired last night as I spent a few hours but still could not establish any connection. I wondered whether my new Dell desktop gave me problem or because the new modem is faulty. So, I brought my lap top home to ensure that there is an additional source for confirmation. To my horror, the new modem could not be connected too. Then, I used the old modem and found it working on my desktop. I called the equipment supplier and left a voice mail. Then, the technician called and told me a few customers had experienced the same problem. He suggested that I tried the Ethernet cable instead of the USB cable. I told him I would try later as I had spent enough time for the day.

Then, I decided to go and support 广东潮剧院三团. 勇强 told me he would playing a bigger role for the two shows 忠烈双娇 and 碧血丹心. Since I already missed 忠烈双娇, I must try to see him in action for 碧血丹心. After I had my ticket, I went to the back stage. 勇强 saw me and approached me. I was glad with his friendliness as I would not have recognised him. I told him I was busy and missed his performance last evening. Then, I took some pictures of him.
During the break, I went to the back stage to look for 勇强 again. As he played a leading role for 碧血丹心, more people recognized him and asked him for photo taking. While he was resting in a room, I told him the box office for this show was better than the previous two shows I watched. At that time, he was standing besides a lead actress. He introduced her as his wife. I asked if she was that lady general who played the key role just now. She acknowledged and introduced herself as 许碧霞.
I told them my wife would be joining me to watch their performance on Saturday as she has to take care of my boys.Then, 许碧霞 told me she saw me just now. I asked when and she said she was actually manning the ticketing counter just now and I purchased the few tickets from her. Oh yes, I bought two tickets for Saturday evening and one ticket for Saturday afternoon so that I could get a free ticket for Sunday evening, their final performance. I tried to recall the scene a while ago and it was indeed her. Cool! I did not know that they had been assigned so many duties. Then 勇强 was summoned by his fans for photo taking and I continued to chat with 碧霞. I told her my wife has the same surname and last name as her. We then talked about 广东潮剧院三团 and the shows they performed.I am happy to get to know 李勇强 and 许碧霞. I congratulated them for winning the Bronze awards at the recent competition held in Guangdong, China. Both them are very nice and sincere.碧血丹心 has a very good plot.
I enjoyed watching the show that evening. It ended at about 1045 pm.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home