Thursday, September 28, 2006

广东潮剧院三团 Guangdong Teochew Opera Troupe 3
再谈广东潮剧院三团的演员

Time flies. Guangdong Teochew Opera Troupe 3 has returned to Swatow for a week already. Out the 11 performances, I have watched 6 of them. To me, this is definitely a new record. When 广东潮剧院一团 was here in Jul 06 with 林初发 and 黄映伟, I could only find time to watch 3 performances. This round, I told myself that I should squeeze out sufficient time to support 广东潮剧院三团 after I had watched 薛刚闹花灯.
Personally, I feel that it is easier to develop a good relationship with the actors and actresses from both 广东潮剧院一团 and 广东潮剧院三团. My wife and I felt 林初发 and 黄映伟 are very nice and approachable actors. It is not because we knew them in person or through some introduction. We approached them just like strangers talking to another person. However, they reciprocated as if they are our good friends. Regardless of their status (Take for example, 林初发 is the key male lead of 广东潮剧院一团), they are very humble and sincere. My recent encounter with 张楚武, 李勇强 and 许碧霞 confirmed this.

I am going to share the ‘before and after photos’ of 李勇强 and 张楚武. “Before” means the photos of them in civilian without any make up.

I understand from 李勇强 that 广东潮剧院三团 had reached 汕头 at about 5 plus in the morning of 20 Sep 06. 张楚武 called me on 21 Sep 06 and shared that 广东潮剧院三团 was busy preparing for their performances in 汕头,China. Best wishes to them in their upcoming performances.




Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home