Thursday, November 16, 2006

香港东山潮剧团 Hong Kong Tan Sua Teochew Opera Troupe
莊雪娟、丁楚翘 长平公主

Have you ever watched Teochew opera movies by 香港东山潮剧团? 庄雪娟 and 丁楚翘 played the role as key leads in many of the movie productions. I have watched some of these movies but had no opportunity to watch 长平公主 by 莊雪娟 and 丁楚翘. This plot is a hot favourite of Cantonese opera called 花女帝. I like the movie 花女帝 by 龍劍笙 and 梅雪詩. I bought this particular set of VCD too.

Although I have not watched 长平公主 by 莊雪娟 and 丁楚翘, I had some old collections of movie pictures and would like to share with bloggers.


There is another movie called 望江亭 by 莊雪娟 and 丁楚翘 which was screened on television Singapore many years ago. Below is one of the movie pictures.


Below is a movie picture of 白扇记 with 莊雪娟 and 方巧玉 as key leads.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home