Thursday, August 24, 2006

金鹰潮剧团 皇亲国戚
Watching Kim Eng Teochew Troupe For 3 Consecutive Nights


After having watched 金鹰潮剧团 for 2 nights, I decided to watch their performance again. On 18 Aug 2006, ie the 25th day of the lunar 7th month, they began their first day performance of the 2-day contract at 义顺南凤善堂. I stay in Yishun but I do not know where 义顺南凤善堂 is. I drove along Yishun East , then went round and round and finally found the temple near to Chong Pang city. 金鹰潮剧团 put up 皇亲国戚.

Gosh, then my A80 digital camera gave me some problems. The shots taken were quite unsatisfactory. Some of the photos shown below are given to me by A C.


Labels:

1 Comments:

At 3:33 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I have this show from chine guangdong troupe 1. I had watched this show when they performed in s'pore as well. But the songs were not that nice la, but overall it was entertaining. I have learnt that troupe 3 coming in sept but most of the shows they are performing are all part 1 n 2. For eg, Li Mao Huan Tai Zi, Liu Zhang Xia Shan... I think my mum and i will be watching LI Mao Huan Tai Zi, cos she dun wa=ork on mon and tue. Hope their performance will be nice too.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home